- Posted By #Margareton October 27, 2017 in
Discover America’s 4th Fastest Growing City
One of the country’s top destinations, Greenville embodies all the culture and excitement of a bustling city, dressed in the quaint charm and lush countryside of a small southern town. With natural beauty at every turn, it’s no wonder Greenville residents gravitate toward outdoor activities such as hiking, biking and water sports. With award-winning restaurants, art galleries, shopping and museums, downtown Greenville is a cultural magnet for locals and visitors alike.
Eat & Drink
Responsibly sourced local ingredients meet traditional southern fare at this popular local cafe, where diners linger over southern classics such as fried green tomatoes, shrimp and grits and buttermilk fried chicken.
This casual gastropub serves up “urban comfort food,” blending tasty bites with creative craft cocktails and a vibrant atmosphere. Located in the heart of downtown Greenville, the outdoor patio is one of the best places to be on a warm evening.
Sidewall offers handcrafted, brick oven pizzas with premium ingredients. In addition to delicious, made-from-scratch pies, Sidewall donates a portion of all proceeds to local individuals and groups in need.
Charleston’s favorite steak house recently opened a Greenville location, bringing mouth-watering steaks and classic sides in an upscale dining room to the heart of Greenville.
The locally owned taco shop is take-out only, like your favorite food truck (without the wheels). The short menu covers the basics: tacos, tortas, salsas and dips, all made from fresh ingredients using traditional family recipes.
Hearty dishes and an enviable beer selection, Trappe Door draws a crowd with fresh ingredients and a lively scene.
Fine dining at its best, Rick Erwin’s West End Grille offers an upscale scene and premium cut steaks.
Things To Do
Swamp Rabbit Trail
Famous among the outdoor set, the 20 mile multi-use greenway is the perfect place to explore the area by foot or bike. Running along the Reedy River, the paved trail connects neighborhoods, schools and parks throughout the Greenville area.
The Peace Center
This gorgeous performance center is home to five local artist groups: Carolina Ballet Theatre, Greenville Chorale, Greenville Symphony, International Ballet and South Carolina Children’s Theatre. With unparalleled acoustics and high design, any show promises to be spectacular.
Cedar Falls Park
90 acres of breathtaking river views, trails, picnic spots and a playground capture the beauty of the nearly mountains. Don’t miss the 200 ft waterfall cascading over the rocks and boulders.
Greenville County Museum of Art
Home to a nationally acclaimed art collection, the GCMA’s permanent collection focuses on the history of southern art and is considered the south’s premiere American Art museum.
The state park has something for everyone, from fishing and boating to camping and hiking. There are 15 miles of hiking and biking trails, pedal boat rentals, kayaks and canoes, a campsite and playground.
This annual two-day festival is a local fundraiser for the children of Shriners Hospital, drawing crowds to shop local crafts and art while enjoying live music and local eats.
Founded in 2006 by singer/songwriter Edwin McCain and restaurateur Carl Sobocinski, the 4-day food, wine and music festival celebrates, educates and entertains. Highlighting Greenville’s thriving food and arts scene, Euphoria features a range of events, demos, seminars, tastings, dinners and shows.
Fall For Greenville
This 3-day festival is a celebration of the senses with over 40 restaurants serving delicious bites and 7 stages for live music. It’s the southeast’s most popular outdoor festival.
For live music on Thursday nights, stop by the weekly concert series for outdoor dancing and fun at NOMA Square.
Where to Live
Mere minutes from downtown Greenville and a short 25 minute drive to the airport, Arbor Woods represents a return to the simplicity and wholesomeness of a charming, southern neighborhood. Among the lush landscaping and ample green spaces, find a wide range of classic lowcountry homes starting in the $200’s with large ½ acre homesites and sidewalk-lined streets.
- 12 Stylish Plans from our Palmetto Series Product Line
- 2-6 Bedrooms, 2-4.5 Baths
- 1,686- 3,722 Square Feet
- Ellen Woodside Elementary, Woodmont Middle, Woodmont High School
- Vinyl siding exterior, Mohawk Laminate Flooring in foyer and dining room, granite counter-tops and stainless steel appliances, dramatic tray ceiling in master bedroom (per plan)
Schedule a Tour Today! 864.704.0052
Discover the stunning beauty of Carilion,with over 35 acres of community green space just minutes from downtown Greenville. Next to Furman University, Paris Mountain and Swamp Rabbit Trail, the community captures the natural beauty of the surrounding foothills with an ornamental garden, pavilion, reflection pond, recreational open space, numerous pocket parks and a resort-style pool. Homes start in the mid $400’s.
- 5 Stunning Plans from our Palmetto and Indigo Series Product Lines
- Only 6 opportunities
- 3-7 Bedrooms, 2.5-4.5 Baths
- 2,649-3,472 Square Feet
- Duncan Chapel Elementary School, Berea Middle School, Travelers Rest High School
- Fiber cement siding, hardwood floors throughout main living areas, granite countertops and stainless steel appliances, tile in all wet areas, full yard irrigation, tankless water heater
Schedule a Tour Today! 864.704.0052
Welcome to the charming Enclave at Bell Road, with homes starting in the high $300’s. Double front porches and gorgeous Charleston-style homes define the welcoming community. With a wide range of award-winning home plans (with master downs available) to choose from, the Enclave is sure to be Greenville’s newest darling.
- 7 Charming Plans from our Palmetto and Indigo Series Product Lines
- 3-4 Bedrooms, 2.5-3.5 Baths
- 2,163-3,227 Square Feet
- Mauldin Elementary, Mauldin Middle School, Mauldin High School
- Hardwood floors throughout main living areas, granite countertops and stainless steel appliances, tile in all wet areas, tray ceiling in master bedroom (per plan), crown molding and chair rail with picture frame molding in formal dining room (per plan), full yard irrigation, tankless water heater
Call Today for More Information! 864.704.0052
One of the state’s most sought after communities, Chanticleer is mere minutes from downtown Greenville, Augusta Road shopping, and some of the best hospitals in South Carolina. The established neighborhood is filled with rolling hills and lush landscaping. Located on the Greenville Country Club, it is a highly desirable neighborhood with gorgeous, mature trees and ample privacy. Homes start in the mid $400’s.
- 10 Gorgeous Plans from our Palmetto and Indigo Series Product Lines
- 3-7 Bedrooms, 2-4.5 Baths
- 2,485-3,239 Square Feet
- Augusta Circle Elementary School, Hughes Middle School, and Greenville High School
- Hardwood floors throughout main living areas, granite countertops and stainless steel appliances, 42” kitchen cabinets, tile backsplash, tile in all wet areas, crown molding and picture frame molding in dining room, fiber cement siding, fireplace, covered porch
Call Today for More Information! 864.704.0052
Welcome to O’Neal Village, beacon of convenience and charm. From the community amphitheater, pool, and dog park to local shopping and childcare, the master planned neighborhood exudes charm and beauty. Sidewalk-lined streets and unparalleled amenities make this one of the area’s most desirable locations. Stunning Charleston style homes start in the $200’s.
- 13 Southern Plans from our Palmetto Series Product Line
- 3-6 Bedrooms, 2-4.5 Baths
- 1,687-3,277 Square Feet
- Skyland Elementary School, Blue Ridge Middle School, Greer High School
- Master downs available, fiber cement siding, stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, hardwood floors in foyer, crown molding and chair railing in formal dining room
Completely surrounded by tall woodlands yet walking distance to charming downtown Simpsonville, The Villages at Redfern is a serenely peaceful neighborhood with homes starting in the high $200’s. The meticulously landscaped community is known for its quiet streets, tranquil walking trails, family-friendly playground and common areas.
- 2 Classic Plans from our Palmetto Series Product Line
- 3-5 Bedrooms, 2-3.5 Baths
- 1,686 – 2,649 Square Feet
- Simpsonville Elementary School, Hillcrest Middle School, Hillcrest High School
- Hardwood floors throughout the main living areas, granite countertops and stainless steel appliances, tile in all wet areas, fireplace, covered porch
Call Today For More Information! 864.704.0052