Though the markets have finally balanced out and Charleston is looking strong, it can still be difficult for many buyers to receive the loan they need to purchase a home.
New home mortgage help comes in many forms at Crescent Homes. Unlike other new properties and resale owners, the community is able to help buyers on all budgets with a variety of home mortgage options.
Home Mortgage Options from Crescent Homes
Crescent Homes works with two preferred lenders, Ameris Bank Mortgage Services and Regions, that both offer a number of lending programs. The new mortgage help that’s available through these lenders include:
• Fixed Rate Mortgage Loans – This option offers buyers the same low interest rate over the life of the loan.
• Adjustable Rate Mortgage Loans – Adjustable rate loans provide buyers with affordable payments up front.
• VA Home Loans – These zero down payment loans are available for eligible veterans.
• FHA Loans – This loan is backed by US Federal Housing Administration mortgage insurance, which makes home ownership possible for those with lower incomes.
• First Time Home Buyer Loans – Special programs are available for buyers that are purchasing their very first home.
These two Charlestone SC mortgage companies have some of the finest lending professionals in the city. They are well aware of all the latest lending techniques and are also familiar with the team at Crescent Homes, which helps to make the entire financing process go as quickly as possible.